- 1/2 cup water, plus 1 Tbsp.
- 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled, about 3/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 36 large cremini mushrooms, stems removed
Bring water to a boil. Add quinoa; cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, until quinoa is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Preheat oven to 350°F; line a large baking sheet with foil. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shallots and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Gradually add spinach, tossing constantly until spinach wilts. Remove from heat. Stir in quinoa, cheese, dill, salt, and pepper. Spoon mixture evenly into mushroom cups (about 1 1/2 teaspoons each). Arrange mushrooms on a baking sheet. Bake until tender, about 25 minutes...